RUGGED PROJECT: Gorilla Yield Post Mortem (yAPE)
Let’s all take a moment of silence to remember those fallen by this aggressive rug.
How Did Gorilla Yield Start?
Gorilla yield never seemed to advertise a true use case but did mention it’s reflexive fees where holders would receive a percentage of token fees every time a user did a transaction. Otherwise, Gorilla Yield had really neat artwork and had users vote on the reflexive fees.
- The Dev locked liquidity to instill confidence.
- The Dev sold all of his tokens not burnt or sent to the liquidity pool.
- All of the Twitter and Telegram accounts have been abandoned.
This project has been declared RUGGED by the RugZombie team.
What is RugZombie doing?
- Any current holders of Gorilla Yield ($Yape) will be able to stake in our Yape GRAVE by the following process:
- Stake a certain amount of $ZMBE (there is a deposit fee on all GRAVES)
- Deposit a single $Yape token for verification
- Earn a yield emitted in ZMBE. (This yield is calculated solely on the price of RugZombie’s token, NOT based upon Gorilla Yield).
- After a set number of days of continuous staking, you will be able to mint and claim your custom NFT.
We understand that our NFTs are rare, and not everyone will be able to participate in this grave, as not everyone holds the scammed token.
We do not recommend buying known scammed tokens, this is highly risky and may result in financial lost and even rewarding the scammers. Tread cautiously. You can always wait for our secondary market to buy these NFTs from others.
The information shared in these docs, our roadmap, our lite paper and white paper, and social channels such as this blog, is not financial advice and should not be misconstrued as such. The primary purpose of these documents is to provide potential token holders with pertinent information in order for them to thoroughly analyze the project and make an informed decision. Engaging in cryptocurrency projects involves substantial risk and it is strongly advised that you consult with a financial professional prior to your participation. These documents do not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation for investment in securities in any jurisdiction. Neither RugZombie nor any of its contributors or creators shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions concerning this project or for any damage you may suffer from your participation or as a result of failing to seek competent financial advice from a financial professional. This white paper is not in any way intended to create or put into implicit effect any elements of a contractual relationship.
Originally published at https://www.publish0x.com.